Are you wanting to attempt something new and tasty for lunch or dinner? Look no more! We have the best recipe for you – a mouthwatering sliced cheese sandwich. Stemming from the roads of New york city City, this sandwich has gotten popularity for its unique tastes and satisfying combination of components. Whether you are a cheese fan or merely wanting to attempt something new, this dish is bound to become a favorite in your house.
1 pound hamburger
1 onion, finely sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 green bell pepper, carefully cut
4 pieces American cheese
4 sub rolls
Warm sauce (optional)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a huge frying pan, cook the hamburger over medium warmth until browned. Break the beef right into tiny pieces with a spatula or wooden spoon as it cooks. Period with salt and pepper to taste.
2. As soon as the beef is cooked, eliminate it from the skillet and set it aside. In the same skillet, add the sliced onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Prepare up until the veggies are soft and clear.
3. Return the prepared hamburger to the frying pan with the veggies and mix well. Continue cooking for one more 2-3 mins to allow the tastes to fuse with each other.
4. Assemble the sandwiches by spreading out a layer of mayo and ketchup on the sub rolls. Add a generous amount of the ground beef and vegetable blend on each roll.
5. Leading each sandwich with two slices of American cheese and put them under the griddle for a few mins till celebrity is thawed and bubbly.
6. Optional: Include a few dashes of hot sauce for an extra kick of flavor.
7. Serve the cut cheese sandwiches hot and appreciate!
This dish is best for a quick and gratifying meal. The combination of ground beef, onions, and peppers, along with the melted American cheese develops a savory and calming experience. You can customize the recipe by including your preferred garnishes or condiments to boost the tastes even more. So, why not provide this chopped cheese sandwich a shot? Your palate will certainly thank you!